The Accountant/Grant Accountant works closely with colleagues in Finance, Development, and the broader organization to perform the accounting and financial service functions of the organization, which may include maintenance for programs funded by grants, foundations, corporations, and operations for third party contracts. Click here for more info and to apply.
Facing Forward is expanding its development team and seeking a full-time Communications & Events Manager. A detail-oriented and creative individual with strong writing skills and event planning experience, the CEM will engage constituents through external communications, event planning, and Associate Board management. Click here for more info and to apply.
About careers at Facing Forward
Facing Forward is an equal opportunity employer. Qualifications for employment and promotion are based upon ability to perform the job. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, national origin, religion, creed, sex, gender identification, gender status, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy and childbirth), marital status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, race, color, sealed or expunged arrest records not resulting in conviction, military discharge or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Facing Forward realizes that its employees are valuable assets. We have created a comprehensive benefits package to ensure the continued health and well-being of staff. The list below describes benefits we may offer:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Health Insurance
- Guardian Dental
- Guardian and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Vision Discount Plan
- Guardian Life Insurance and LTD Coverage
- All-State Short- and Long-Term Disability and Sickness Coverage
- 403b Plan with Employer contribution
- Vacation Days (starting at 10 days a year)
- Holiday Pay (11 paid holidays a year)
- Personal Days (three days a year)
- Sick Days (12 days a year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)