Facing Forward is expanding its team! We're hiring a Scattered Site Case Manager to provide home-based case management services for residents in our program. A car is required to conduct home visits throughout the city of Chicago.
Facing Forward is expanding its team! We're hiring a Bilingual Case Manager to provide comprehensive home-based case management that supports stabilization in safe and permanent housing. This is a full-time, mobile position serving the south or west side of Chicago. Spanish/English bilingual preferred.
About careers at Facing Forward
Facing Forward is an equal opportunity employer. Qualifications for employment and promotion are based upon ability to perform the job. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, national origin, religion, creed, sex, gender identification, gender status, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy and childbirth), marital status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, race, color, sealed or expunged arrest records not resulting in conviction, military discharge or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Facing Forward realizes that its employees are valuable assets. We have created a comprehensive benefits package to ensure the continued health and well-being of staff. The list below describes benefits we may offer:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Health Insurance
- Guardian Dental
- Guardian and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Vision Discount Plan
- Guardian Life Insurance and LTD Coverage
- All-State Short- and Long-Term Disability and Sickness Coverage
- 403b Plan with Employer contribution
- Vacation Days (starting at 10 days a year)
- Holiday Pay (11 paid holidays a year)
- Personal Days (three days a year)
- Sick Days (12 days a year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)