Do you, or someone you know, need help?
Facing Forward to End Homelessness does not provide emergency housing. We provide permanent supportive housing to clients referred through Chicago’s Coordinated Entry System [CES].
The CES is used by housing and service providers throughout Chicago to connect people facing homelessness to services in an accessible, equitable, and transparent manner. A list of shelters and community service centers that serve as access points for entry into the CES can be found here.
Here’s how it works:
If you have questions about our programs, please contact us at email@example.com or at 773-265-1207. If no one is available to immediately to take your call, please leave a message and someone will call you back.
- The Chicago Department of Family and Support Services
- The Veterans Crisis Line
- DFSS Community Service Centers
- Affordable Housing Resources
- City of Chicago Affordable Rental Housing Opportunities
- Coordinated Entry System
- Illinois State Homeless Prevention Program
- Emergency Services Grants
- All Chicago Flexible Financial Funds
- Students in Temporary Living Situations