The Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting all components of development, communications, and department operations and administration. This entry-level position provides administrative support to the team, collaborates on fundraising strategies and plans, manages substantive projects, and has the opportunity to grow along with the team. They also serve as the lead staff in charge of the donor database, maintaining the integrity of donor, funder, and volunteer information and the organization’s donation records.
About careers at Facing Forward
Facing Forward is an equal opportunity employer. Qualifications for employment and promotion are based upon ability to perform the job. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, national origin, religion, creed, sex, gender identification, gender status, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy and childbirth), marital status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, race, color, sealed or expunged arrest records not resulting in conviction, military discharge or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Facing Forward realizes that its employees are valuable assets. We have created a comprehensive benefits package to ensure the continued health and well-being of staff. The list below describes benefits we may offer:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Health Insurance
- Guardian Dental
- Guardian and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Vision Discount Plan
- Guardian Life Insurance and LTD Coverage
- All-State Short- and Long-Term Disability and Sickness Coverage
- 403b Plan with Employer contribution
- Vacation Days (starting at 10 days a year)
- Holiday Pay (11 paid holidays a year)
- Personal Days (three days a year)
- Sick Days (12 days a year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)